St. Pat's in Five Points Kickoff
St. Pat's season officially began March 2 in Columbia with the annual kickoff event presented by the Fountain Division of W.P. Law, Inc. The evening included traditional Irish music from Palmetto Pipes & Drums, dancing from the Connick School of Irish Dancers, and the traditional dyeing of the fountain.
As featured on
In a city that loves St. Patrick's Day the way Columbia does, the celebration requires more …
Post a comment as anonymous
Watch this discussion. Stop watching this discussion.
For those that observe Lent, what do you do?
- Inmate found dead at Columbia prison
- Photo Gallery: Huge crowd celebrates St. Pat's in Five Points
- 27-year-old shot and killed Monday night in Columbia
- 54-year-old West Columbia woman to serve 25 years in prison for drug trafficking
- UPDATE: Police investigate burglary in Forest Acres, 3 in custody
- Scout Motors, South Carolina officially sign historic development agreement
- Palmetto Sportsmen’s Classic returns this weekend, featuring over 350 vendors
- Tupelo Honey Cafe coming to BullStreet District offering southern favorites
- Sled charges former Lexington police officer with misconduct
- West Columbia Walmart reopens after bomb threat causes shutdown
Welcome to the discussion.
Keep it Clean. Please avoid obscene, vulgar, lewd, racist or sexually-oriented language.
PLEASE TURN OFF YOUR CAPS LOCK.
Don't Threaten. Threats of harming another person will not be tolerated.
Be Truthful. Don't knowingly lie about anyone or anything.
Be Nice. No racism, sexism or any sort of -ism that is degrading to another person.
Be Proactive. Use the 'Report' link on each comment to let us know of abusive posts.
Share with Us. We'd love to hear eyewitness accounts, the history behind an article.