- Monday COVID-19 update: 1,095 new cases, 5 additional deaths
- Lexington's Nooch and Lalo permanently closes after one year of business
- Harbison-based sports gear company signs licensing deal with Warner Brothers
- Overstock Bins discount store opening Friday in Lexington
- West Columbia's Sunshine Cafe reopens after six month closure, offering holiday specials
- Lexington's Crumbl Cookies to open next week, holding 'free chocolate chip cookie day'
- Coroner identifies 26-year-old West Columbia man in head-on collision
- Two men arrested, charged in Swansea shooting
- Chicken lovers can flock to new Northeast Columbia restaurant
- Young entrepreneur opens Farmhouse 221 home decor store in Chapin
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.