Mr. John Derrick Owens, 55, of Columbia, died on Wednesday, February 10, 2021. Shives Funeral Home, Trenholm Road Chapel, is assisting the family.
Governor McMaster has lifted the ban on late night alcohol sales and large public gatherings, while still encouraging social distancing and masks. How does this change your personal activity?
- Five new dining options coming to Chapin Commons with about 120 job openings
- Columbia man, woman accused of stealing guns while working for shipping company
- Coroner identifies pedestrians in fatal incident on I-26
- Mingos Cookies bringing unique desserts to Kitty's Korner in Lexington
- "If I'd known it'd be this fun, I would have done it sooner," Lexington WWII veteran celebrates 100th birthday
- Long-standing Columbia barber shop under new ownership after more than 50 years
- Coroner identifies Lexington motorcyclist in collision on Boiling Springs Road
- Governor lifting restrictions for large gatherings, alcohol sales past 11 p.m.
- Lexington Medical Center updates visitation policy
- New full service salon coming to Chapin Commons development
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.