Governor McMaster has lifted the ban on late night alcohol sales and large public gatherings, while still encouraging social distancing and masks. How does this change your personal activity?
- Five new dining options coming to Chapin Commons with about 120 job openings
- Columbia man, woman accused of stealing guns while working for shipping company
- Mingos Cookies bringing unique desserts to Kitty's Korner in Lexington
- Coroner identifies pedestrians in fatal incident on I-26
- "If I'd known it'd be this fun, I would have done it sooner," Lexington WWII veteran celebrates 100th birthday
- Long-standing Columbia barber shop under new ownership after more than 50 years
- Three teens accused of robbing pizza delivery man at gunpoint
- Coroner identifies Lexington motorcyclist in collision on Boiling Springs Road
- Richland Two Charter High School board of trustees votes to close school
- Governor lifting restrictions for large gatherings, alcohol sales past 11 p.m.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.