The South Carolina Department of Health and Environmental Control announced the following COVID-19 updates as of Wednesday.
- Total SC residents with at least one vaccine: 1,834,166
- Total SC residents who have completed vaccination: 1,498,011
- Total doses received by SC residents: 3,220,336
To view the vaccination dashboard click here.
Wednesday's cases and deaths (scdhec.gov/COVID19)
- New confirmed/probable total cases: 181/130Summary here
- New confirmed/probable total deaths: 10/3 Summary here
- Confirmed and probable cases: 489,443/100,045
- Confirmed and probable deaths: 8,510/1,157
- Tests performed for South Carolinians: 7,721,610
- 7,148 molecular test results reported statewide (not including antibody tests)
- 4.5% percent positive
- Hospital data (daily): scdhec.gov/COVID19hospitals
- Extended care facility data (Tuesdays and Fridays): scdhec.gov/nursinghomedata
- Assisted living visitation status (Tuesdays): scdhec.gov/nursinghomedata
- Private, public and charter schools (Tuesdays and Fridays): scdhec.gov/schools
The information above as well as extensive reporting on county-level information, demographics and more is available at scdhec.gov/COVID19. The website is updated between 1 p.m. - 3 p.m. weekdays and 11 a.m. - 1 p.m. weekends. Visit scdhec.gov/COVID19vaccine for the latest vaccine information.