The South Carolina Department of Health and Environmental Control announced the following COVID-19 updates as of Tuesday.
Tuesday's cases and deaths (scdhec.gov/COVID19)
- New confirmed/probable total cases: 718/156 Summary here
- New confirmed/probable total deaths: 21/6 Summary here
- Confirmed and probable cases: 437,806/69,106
- Confirmed and probable deaths: 7,436/921
- Tests performed for South Carolinians: 5,770,090
- 15,095 molecular test results reported statewide (not including antibody tests)
- 6.6% percent positive
- Hospital data (daily): scdhec.gov/COVID19hospitals
- Extended care facility data (Tuesdays and Fridays): scdhec.gov/nursinghomedata
- Assisted living visitation status (Tuesdays): scdhec.gov/nursinghomedata
- Private, public and charter schools (Tuesdays and Fridays): scdhec.gov/schools
The information above as well as extensive reporting on county-level information, demographics and more is available at scdhec.gov/COVID19. The website is updated between 1 p.m. - 3 p.m. weekdays and 11 a.m. - 1 p.m. weekends. Visit scdhec.gov/COVID19vaccine for the latest vaccine information.