The South Carolina Department of Health and Environmental Control announced the following COVID-19 updates as of Sunday.
- Total SC residents with at least one vaccine: 1,815,689
- Total SC residents who have completed vaccination: 1,482,107
- Total doses received by SC residents: 3,187,457
To view the vaccination dashboard click here.
Sunday's cases and deaths (scdhec.gov/COVID19)
- New confirmed/probable total cases: 261/218 Summary here
- New confirmed/probable total deaths: 17/2 Summary here
- Confirmed and probable cases: 488,797/99,796
- Confirmed and probable deaths: 8,498/1,155
- Tests performed for South Carolinians: 7,689,485
- 10,905 molecular test results reported statewide (not including antibody tests)
- 3.5% percent positive
- Hospital data (daily): scdhec.gov/COVID19hospitals
- Extended care facility data (Tuesdays and Fridays): scdhec.gov/nursinghomedata
- Assisted living visitation status (Tuesdays): scdhec.gov/nursinghomedata
- Private, public and charter schools (Tuesdays and Fridays): scdhec.gov/schools
The information above as well as extensive reporting on county-level information, demographics and more is available at scdhec.gov/COVID19. The website is updated between 1 p.m. - 3 p.m. weekdays and 11 a.m. - 1 p.m. weekends. Visit scdhec.gov/COVID19vaccine for the latest vaccine information.