The South Carolina Department of Health and Environmental Control announced the following COVID-19 updates as of Sunday.
- Total SC residents with at least one vaccine: 1,875,848
- Total SC residents who have completed vaccination: 1,536,231
- Total doses received by SC residents: 3,295,083
To view the vaccination dashboard click here.
Sunday's cases and deaths (scdhec.gov/COVID19)
- New confirmed/probable total cases: 192/130 Summary here
- New confirmed/probable total deaths: 10/0 Summary here
- Confirmed and probable cases: 490,380/100,601
- Confirmed and probable deaths: 8,528/1,156
- Tests performed for South Carolinians: 7,789,382
- 13,935 molecular test results reported statewide (not including antibody tests)
- 2.4% percent positive
- Hospital data (daily): scdhec.gov/COVID19hospitals
- Extended care facility data (Tuesdays and Fridays): scdhec.gov/nursinghomedata
- Assisted living visitation status (Tuesdays): scdhec.gov/nursinghomedata
- Private, public and charter schools (Tuesdays and Fridays): scdhec.gov/schools
The information above as well as extensive reporting on county-level information, demographics and more is available at scdhec.gov/COVID19. The website is updated between 1 p.m. - 3 p.m. weekdays and 11 a.m. - 1 p.m. weekends. Visit scdhec.gov/COVID19vaccine for the latest vaccine information.