Sodexo will host a food services job fair to fill numerous vacancies in Richland School District Two cafeterias. The hiring event will take place Oct. 20 from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. at the Richland Two Institute of Innovation (763 Fashion Drive).
Highlights of event/employment positions:
- Applications can be completed at the job fair
- Interviews will be conducted at the job fair
- The starting salary is $10.25
- Retention bonus $800
- Full and part-time positions are available at various schools across the district
- Both management and frontline team member positions available
- High school, GED or equivalent experience
- Some positions do not require previous work experience
There is a shortage of food service workers in school cafeterias across the state and the nation. As part of Sodexo’s overall rewards, the company offers benefits like paid time off, financial and savings programs and access to the employee assistance program and other discounts (eligibility varies).
Additional information can be found through Nikita Reeves, Sodexo human resources manager, at 803-462-3902 or email@example.com.