The South Carolina Department of Health and Environmental Control announced the following COVID-19 updates as of Friday.
- Total SC residents with at least one vaccine: 1,654,735
- Total SC residents who have completed vaccination: 1,159,163
- Total doses received by SC residents: 2,719,668
To view the vaccination dashboard click here.
Friday's cases and deaths (scdhec.gov/COVID19)
- New confirmed/probable total cases: 607/352 Summary here
- New confirmed/probable total deaths: 12/4 Summary here
- Confirmed and probable cases: 478,046/95,179
- Confirmed and probable deaths: 8,278/1,126
- Tests performed for South Carolinians: 7,255,262
- 18,516 molecular test results reported statewide (not including antibody tests)
- 4.6% percent positive
- Hospital data (daily): scdhec.gov/COVID19hospitals
- Extended care facility data (Tuesdays and Fridays): scdhec.gov/nursinghomedata
- Assisted living visitation status (Tuesdays): scdhec.gov/nursinghomedata
- Private, public and charter schools (Tuesdays and Fridays): scdhec.gov/schools
The information above as well as extensive reporting on county-level information, demographics and more is available at scdhec.gov/COVID19. The website is updated between 1 p.m. - 3 p.m. weekdays and 11 a.m. - 1 p.m. weekends. Visit scdhec.gov/COVID19vaccine for the latest vaccine information.