One of the tenants of an office on the fourteenth floor said the floor was cleared after a “suspicious package” was opened at the office of U.S. Sen. Tim Scott. The tenant said first responders in hazmat suits were coming onto the floor.
Several units from the Columbia Police Department and Columbia Fire were stationed outside of the building.
- Bubba's Biscuit opens in Lexington
- Large search team looking for missing 6-year-old Faye Marie Swetlik
- Body of 6-year-old Faye Swetlik found, second body also found in neighborhood
- Lexington County man convicted of homicide by child abuse
- Fuddruckers on Bush River Road closes after 35 years
- Sloan Griffin wins council seat in Blythewood special election
- Craft Axe Throwing expanding to Lexington’s Main Street
- Locally-owned B79 Home Goods opens in Blythewood
- Metallica guitarist brings love of horror to Columbia Museum of Art
- Officers searching for two vehicles in connection with missing Cayce girl
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.