One of the tenants of an office on the fourteenth floor said the floor was cleared after a “suspicious package” was opened at the office of U.S. Sen. Tim Scott. The tenant said first responders in hazmat suits were coming onto the floor.
Several units from the Columbia Police Department and Columbia Fire were stationed outside of the building.
Tell us what you look forward to the most!
- Coroner identifies husband and wife found fatally shot in Columbia senior living facility
- Four new types of food debut at this year's South Carolina State Fair
- Columbia man sentenced to 28 years for attempted murder in drive-by apartment shooting
- Irmo Alodia's reopening after five month closure
- Couple found dead in senior living facility died by murder-suicide, says RCSD
- Elementary school teacher had marijuana edibles in student prize box, sheriff says
- Columbia police searching for 33-year-old man reported missing by father
- Columbia man accused of robbing 'old friend' while visiting over the weekend
- SC State Fairgrounds parking info announced for gameday
- Columbia's Just the Thing boutique celebrates 30 years of business
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.