The SCDOT is closing the right-hand lane of Interstate 20 eastbound over the Wateree River in Kershaw County. It’s being closed Monday morning to perform an emergency repair to a small section of bridge deck.
The nature of the repair is full-depth concrete and the Department is expected to have all lanes back open Wednesday afternoon, (April 25.)
Tell us what you look forward to the most!
- Coroner identifies husband and wife found fatally shot in Columbia senior living facility
- Four new types of food debut at this year's South Carolina State Fair
- Columbia man sentenced to 28 years for attempted murder in drive-by apartment shooting
- Irmo Alodia's reopening after five month closure
- Couple found dead in senior living facility died by murder-suicide, says RCSD
- Elementary school teacher had marijuana edibles in student prize box, sheriff says
- Columbia police searching for 33-year-old man reported missing by father
- SC State Fairgrounds parking info announced for gameday
- Columbia man accused of robbing 'old friend' while visiting over the weekend
- Coroner identifies pedestrian struck on I-26 near Cayce
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.