Palmetto Pediatric & Adolescent Clinic’s newest facility opened Monday at 121 Blythewood Road in Blythewood.
“This area was under-served for pediatric care, being a little farther removed from Columbia,” said Dr. Kelsey McDill, one of two doctors who staff the new office. “I grew up in a small town, so this was a good opportunity to come back and get in a smaller town environment.”
Palmetto Pediatric focuses on comprehensive care of children and adolescents. The practice serves patients from birth through age 21, and accepts new patients ages 16 and under.
In addition to Dr. McDill, staff includes Dr. Sarah Grooms, two nurses, a medical assistant and two receptionists.
The new office features eight patient rooms, a lactation room and separate waiting rooms for newborns, well visits and sick visits. It is open from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday, and closed 12:30-1:30 p.m. for lunch.
Palmetto Pediatric has four other locations in the Midlands, including downtown Columbia, Irmo, Lexington, and Clemson Road in northeast Columbia.
- Lexington Medical Center fires employee over social media post
- Columbia barbecue buffet manager builds 24 ft. wall to accommodate dine-in customers
- Aftermath of damage in Columbia's Vista (photo gallery)
- Mungo Homes, trade partners rebuilding Ballentine Pelican's Snoballs for free after fire
- Vandals damage Vista businesses after protest becomes violent
- Verde opens in Columbia offering artisan salads, wraps
- Seven people charged in armed robbery, mob assault in Lexington
- Truck with oversized load hits Koon Road bridge over I-26, bridge now closed
- FishWater Beer Garden opens on Lake Murray
- Man stole pallets of crab legs after tying up, robbing security guard, says LCSD
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.