The Blythewood Farmers Market opened to eager crowds Wednesday with a May Day Festival at Doko Meadows.
Farmers market fans shopped for fresh produce, home-baked breads and cakes, plants and flowers, locally produced meats and more while a live band entertained the crowd. Food trucks and an Italian ice stand served those wanting a quicker treat.
The Blythewood Farmers Market is a family-friendly community event that brings fresh and local produce directly to consumers. There is ample parking on site, and a nearby playground for children to enjoy.
The Farmers Market will be open 4-7 p.m. every Wednesday through October.
- Lexington Medical Center fires employee over social media post
- Columbia barbecue buffet manager builds 24 ft. wall to accommodate dine-in customers
- Aftermath of damage in Columbia's Vista (photo gallery)
- Mungo Homes, trade partners rebuilding Ballentine Pelican's Snoballs for free after fire
- Vandals damage Vista businesses after protest becomes violent
- Verde opens in Columbia offering artisan salads, wraps
- Seven people charged in armed robbery, mob assault in Lexington
- Truck with oversized load hits Koon Road bridge over I-26, bridge now closed
- FishWater Beer Garden opens on Lake Murray
- Man stole pallets of crab legs after tying up, robbing security guard, says LCSD
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.