Details for Pizza Cook
Company: Village Idiot Pizza
Date listed: June 1, 2020
Position: pizza cook
Hours: full time, part time
Description: Village Idiot Pizza is looking for a Pizza Cook to join our staff. Must be hard working and able to thrive in high-volume situations.
-Prepare food items for customers as requested, including special requests, in a timely and consistent manner
-Ensure work environment and stations are clean and sanitized
-Check food before it is served to customers
-Control and minimize waste
-Comply with outlined safety regulations and procedures, especially Covid-19 related specifications.
-Food service or restaurant experience required
-Pizza making experience a plus but not a must
-Comfortable standing, stopping, squatting, twisting, and moving frequently
-Ability to pass a food service sanitation course
-Familiarity with general kitchen equipment and appliances
-Ability to read, comprehend, and follow recipes
How to apply: http://villageidiotpizza.com/employment
- Overstock Bins discount store opening Friday in Lexington
- Monday COVID-19 update: 1,095 new cases, 5 additional deaths
- Lexington's Nooch and Lalo permanently closes after one year of business
- West Columbia's Sunshine Cafe reopens after six month closure, offering holiday specials
- Harbison-based sports gear company signs licensing deal with Warner Brothers
- Young entrepreneur opens Farmhouse 221 home decor store in Chapin
- Chicken lovers can flock to new Northeast Columbia restaurant
- Coroner identifies 26-year-old West Columbia man in head-on collision
- Lexington's Crumbl Cookies to open next week, holding 'free chocolate chip cookie day'
- Rambo's Fat Cat Biscuits opening on Columbia's Main Street
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.