We’re celebrating the 30th birthday of Walk for Life! For years, we’ve been walking and running for Prisma Health Breast Center in Columbia, S.C. We’re moving to a virtual Walk for Life and Famously Hot Pink Half Marathon, 5K + 10K this fall. You can lace up and get moving in your own neighborhoods or nearby parks—all while continuing your support of patients and families faced with breast cancer.
U of SC just announced that masks are required to attend football games for most, and other outdoor events may follow.
- Coroner identifies 22-year old Lexington man in collision, child in critical condition
- RCSD seeking suspect in connection with Columbia Waffle House shooting
- I Heart Mac & Cheese opening in Columbia
- Late Shandon resident honored with new meditation garden in Columbia park
- Rabid bat found in West Columbia, one pet exposed
- Vista Nutrition closes after eight months of business
- FBI and SLED join LCSD to work leads in kidnapping case 35 years old
- 17 men arrested in local operation targeting online predators (mugshot gallery)
- Chapin couple launches Booze Pops food truck
- Rabid kitten found near Williams-Brice, feral cat colony, one person exposed
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.