The City of West Columbia has new and enhanced ways to pay utility bills and traffic citations. The new system gives the ability to view water and sewer account details and pay traffic and code enforcement citations online. There is also a new pay by phone option.
To access the new and enhanced bill pay options:
- Pay a water/sewer bill, westcolumbiasc.gov/water-sewer (step-by-step directions are available to set up your water/sewer account for online payments)**
- Pay by phone number is 866-238-4103**
- Pay a citation, westcolumbiasc.gov/police-department**
**Additional credit card merchant fees will apply.
Other ways to pay water and sewer bills:
- Onsite – 200 N. 12th Street, West Columbia, SC, Monday through Friday, 8:30 AM – 5 PM (Drop Box located at the Drive-Up window)
- Auto-Draft - Auto draft of your bill is available. Download and fill out this form. Mail or drop off at City Hall along with a voided check.
- By mail: City of West Columbia, Attn: Water Collection Division, PO Box 4044, West Columbia, SC 29171-4044
Coming soon, pay your business license, hospitality, and business permit fees online!