Sabor Latin Street Grill, which serves El Salvadorian, Colombian and Venezuelan street cuisine has opened its doors in The Vista. This is the restaurant’s first location in the Midlands and only the second location in South Carolina.
It is one of the new restaurants coming to fill vacancies in The Vista after a few
restaurants closed promptly this spring. Sabor is located at 701 Gervais Street, Suite 110, which was previously occupied by Le Peep. The Latin American restaurant was started in 2013 in North Carolina, and prides itself on the freshest of ingredients and low prices. $1 Taco Tuesday deals is known as a “fan favorite.”
This is the first of a larger southern expansion effort by Raydal Hospitality, the parent company of Sabor Latin Street Grill. Sabor opened at the end of June, and their popularity has been spreading primarily through word of mouth.
- Lexington Medical Center fires employee over social media post
- Aftermath of damage in Columbia's Vista (photo gallery)
- Vandals damage Vista businesses after protest becomes violent
- Mungo Homes, trade partners rebuilding Ballentine Pelican's Snoballs for free after fire
- Columbia barbecue buffet manager builds 24 ft. wall to accommodate dine-in customers
- Four men charged for violence during Saturday protest in Columbia
- Peaceful State House protest followed by violence at police headquarters
- Ristorante Divino moving to new location with new name, enhanced menu
- Columbia council member apologizes for social media post blaming fire on 'riots'
- Protests continue in Columbia, tear gas used near CPD headquarters
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.