Chapin residents have likely noticed the current construction that has begun in front of Publix on the patch of land beside Chapin Road. Even though there is still a lot of work to be done before the finished product is ready, it may be here sooner than residents are anticipating.
Chapin’s Director of Public Affairs Nicholle Burroughs noted the construction currently taking place for the 1300 sq.-ft. stretch of businesses. “The town of Chapin is excited about the latest addition to the Chapin’s Crossing Shopping Center,” said Burroughs. She added that the projected finish date is anticipated to be by late fall of this year.
According to the conceptual illustration, the shopping center will face out towards Chapin Road, with multiple sets of large window paneling in the front. The property features a design from LTC Associates, and Inc-Architects. It’s being constructed by Springhill Construction, LLC.
Confirmed businesses for the location include Marcos Pizza, Pacific Dental, Palmetto Health, Jersey Mike’s Subs and Verizon Wireless. Burroughs said those are the businesses that already have lease agreements in place.
- Bubba's Biscuit opens in Lexington
- Body of 6-year-old Faye Swetlik found, second body also found in neighborhood
- Large search team looking for missing 6-year-old Faye Marie Swetlik
- Lexington County man convicted of homicide by child abuse
- Sloan Griffin wins council seat in Blythewood special election
- Metallica guitarist brings love of horror to Columbia Museum of Art
- Craft Axe Throwing expanding to Lexington’s Main Street
- Officers searching for two vehicles in connection with missing Cayce girl
- Albert's Deli on Parklane Road closes after 35 years
- 94.3 The Dude's soldier of the week: USMC Capt. Nickolas Fowler
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.