Crew responds to fire at Rusty Anchor
A fire Friday morning caused damage inside of the Rusty Anchor Bar and Restaurant near Chapin. Units from the Columbia Fire Department responded.
Fire broke out inside a wall of the building’s rear bar area. The main building of the structure was unaffected. No one was inside the establishment when crews arrived after 9 a.m.
No injuries reported. The Irmo Fire District also provided support.
It has been determined to be an electrical fire. Fire broke in rear of the rear building. The rear bar area has been shutdown but the main restaurant can open as normal, according to the CFD. CFD photos.