Lexington County to swear in new crop of elected officials
Lexington County Council will hold an Oath of Office ceremony for recently elected officials on Tuesday, Jan. 3, 2017, at 6 p.m., in the Dorothy K. Black Council Chambers located on the second floor of the Lexington County Administration building.
The elected officials, many of whom are new, will include:
· Scotty R. Whetstone, County Council – District 1
· Darrell Hudson, County Council – District 3
· Debra B. Summers, County Council – District 4 (incumbent)
· Bobby C. Keisler, County Council – District 5 (incumbent)
· Erin Long Bergeson, County Council – District 6
· Bryan “Jay” Koon, Lexington County Sheriff (incumbent)
· Lisa M. Comer, Lexington County Clerk of Court
· Margaret W. Fisher, Lexington County Coroner (incumbent)
· Tina Guerry, Lexington County Register of Deeds
The public is invited to attend. The ceremony also will be broadcast live locally on Time Warner Channel 1302, and will be streamed live on the Lexington County website.